Friday, July 30, 2010

Wicked in Houston

Kenny and I, along with Jeff and Erin, went to Houston last weekend to visit the parents and to see Wicked. I just love hanging in Houston at my parents’ house. We had a great family dinner at the house the first night, made ziploc omelets for breakfast the next morning, relaxed a good bit, and enjoyed a fabulous pre-play dinner at Benjy’s.

IMG_3061Ziploc omelets!IMG_3063Dinner at Benjy’s

Only Jeff and Kenny had never seen the play before, and they were good sports to sit through it with the rest of us. It was fabulous! All of the actors were super in their roles. I got chills at the end of the second act when Elphaba sang “Defying Gravity.” Love it.

IMG_3066 Bean’s first play!

It really was a great weekend. Kenny, Jeff, and Erin headed back to Louisiana on Sunday afternoon, but I decided to stay two extra nights and ride with my mom back to my house on Tuesday. More on our busy week soon!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...