Friday, July 30, 2010

Maternity Photo Shoot

One other thing I had planned to do while we were in Houston was to have a little informal maternity photo shoot. I debated paying a professional photographer for a session but ultimately decided it wasn’t worth the $200.

Instead, I asked my Dad if he would mind taking some pics of me and Kenny with his fancy new camera. He agreed right away and even came up with a beautiful spot to go to for some great shots: a restaurant near the house has gorgeous grounds behind their main building.

It was insanely hot so we only stayed about 20 minutes. But in that time Dad managed to take over 400 pictures! I edited them down to around 120 and definitely picked out some as my favorites. Here are a few!

DSC_0184maternity DSC_0285 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...