Sunday, April 18, 2010

Registry and Party

Last Saturday morning I went to register for all things baby at Babies ‘R Us. My good friend Bridget, having gone through early motherhood for the first time not too long ago, graciously agreed to come with me to give her sage advice. She made the store seem way less intimidating right away, which I appreciated very much. We had a great time picking all kinds of cute things out, and now I can’t wait for my shower in June!

Saturday afternoon was Karen’s son Nathan’s first birthday party. Karen and Jeff did a great job with their Curious George themed celebration, and as always, it was good to see lots of my friends. We even got to spend a good part of the afternoon outside on account of the beautiful weather! I guess Kenny and I won’t be so lucky when we start hosting birthday parties…..August is way too hot to be outside without a nice cool pool to jump into!

IMG_2616IMG_2624IMG_2625IMG_2626

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...