Monday, April 26, 2010

23 Weeks

From BabyCenter.com:

Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world.

fetal_dev23

My latest doctor’s appointment went well. It was the least amount of time I have spent there so far, which I guess is a good thing! My blood pressure is still okay (136/64) and the baby’s heartbeat sounded very strong and steady (heartrate: 148). My next appointment is in three weeks, and I’ll definitely be there longer then…..the dreaded glucose test!

1 comments:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

I like the "Turn the radio on" part! I think it's telling you to listen to your friend Jackie online so your baby can get to know her! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...