Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Festival and Wedding

This past weekend Kenny and I were in New Orleans for various events. On Friday Mom and I went down to the Quarter to meet QP for lunch at Cafe Amelie (one of the best cochon de lait sandwiches I’ve ever had!) on an absolutely beautiful spring day. Afterwards we walked around French Quarter Fest for a bit, drinking in the sunshine and checking out all of the local art. We both went home with a little something: two small Robert Guthrie prints for her and one for me! Now I just have to find a suitable frame for it….

IMG_2558

IMG_2560

After a quick nap back at the house it was time to get up and go again: Jason and Ann’s wedding was Friday night. The locations couldn’t have been more convenient: the ceremony was at the gorgeous church on Loyola’s campus and the reception was right across St. Charles Avenue at the Round Table Club. It was fun hanging out with all of our friends, but I think the best part of the night for most of the girls was sampling the groom’s cake, the most delicious chocolate brownie-like cake I have ever tasted. I need to find out where they ordered it!

IMG_2590IMG_2580IMG_2589IMG_2585IMG_2602

1 comments:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my friend you look so great! I'm so happy for you and Kenny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...