Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Seven Years {Riley}

Riley is seven years old today. He weighs 53.8 pounds and stands about 50 inches tall. He is still stubborn and wonky and silly and sweet and so much more.

IMG_0972

Here’s his annual birthday interview!

What is your favorite color? Silver and gold

What is your favorite toy? Legos

What is your favorite fruit? Mango

What is your favorite tv show? Ninjago

What is your favorite movie? Lego Ninjago movie (even though he hasn’t seen it yet!)

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pepperoni

What is your favorite snack? Fruit roll-up

What is your favorite animal? Snake

What is your favorite song? Uh, I don’t have a favorite song.

What is your favorite book? The Notebook of Doom

Who is your best friend? Ainnsley and Claire and Alcee

What makes you happiest? Playing with Legos

What do you want to be when you grow up? Potion maker and world controller

What is your favorite drink? Limeade

What is your favorite holiday? My birthday

What is your favorite thing to do outside? I don’t have a favorite thing to do outside.

What is your favorite game? Lego battles

What do you like to sleep with? Giraffey and Hoo-Hoo

What is your favorite thing to wear? My Ninjago pjs

How would you describe yourself? I would say I love everything.

What is the best thing about you? That I love Legos! And that I’m wonky.

Happy happy birthday, my sweet Riley-bean. Daddy, Rory, and I love you so very much!

IMG_0975

3 comments:

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

1. SILVER AND GOLD???? really. 2. I'll bet his favorite song is on Nopsi's dance party playlist. 3. Who is Ainnsley????? Can't believe that baby is 7.

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

On second thought, it's so good to have a potion maker and a world controller in the family.

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Potion maker and world controller, indeed. He already kinda controls my world. Love that kid and miss him so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...