1. When he’s riding in the car, you can usually find the little one with his face buried in a book.
Unless he’s still out of it from a nap, of course.
2. Riley asked me to build a Lego castle for Claire, but he didn’t like how I did it so he rebuilt it. #whobuiltitbetter
3. Riley goes to mass at school every week this year, and the students have new mass uniforms. Doesn’t he look so handsome??
4. Claire and Colin came over to play one Thursday afternoon a couple of weeks ago. The kids decided to play dress-up, so we had Batman, Darth Vader, Ariel, and the Hulk together under one roof. Too funny.
Kenny had to block the stairs when it was time for them to go home; they always try to escape up there to hide. In fact, Claire succeeded for a bit!
5. Mimicking the way Riley watches tv is harder than you think.
6. Pretty sunset on our way home from the Louisiana Seafood Festival.
7. All dressed for the Tigers’ first game of the season! Too bad the game was cancelled on account of weather. They really needed that warm-up: they just barely pulled off a win against MSU this past weekend.
8. Since he loves books, I thought it would be fun to take Rory to our big parish library last week. He only wanted to play with the toys at first, but he did eventually enjoy wandering the aisles and picking out a few books to read.
9. A few cute pics from Kenny’s phone: snuggling on the couch after Riley’s party, discovering Grandpa’s tractor in magnet form at a birthday party, and bedtime with Daddy while Mama was at a school Co-Op meeting.
10. Kate is taking dance classes once a week now. She looks so darn cute in her leotard and tap shoes!