1. Cousins eating snoballs during the ‘Woods summer visit.
2. The crepe myrtles around here exploded this year. So pretty and so many colors.
3. Kenny took the boys out to City Park one morning a couple of weeks ago. Rory enjoyed playing on the playground while Riley loved climbing the big trees.
4. The little one still loving his smoothies, standing in the hallway looking cute, being silly with a colander hat, and making an adorable face during dinner one night.
5. Riley has been loving wearing a genuine, England-made football jersey passed down to him from his cousin James.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, he’s still a wonk potatoes.
6. I love snuggle time with my boys!
7. Racing around the kitchen with Daddy before bedtime.
8. Summer backyard playtime sometimes means no bathing suits needed.
9. Kate took her first ride on an airplane earlier this month when she, Aunt E, and Uncle Jeff went to Kansas to visit Cub and Car. She did great and they had a really fun visit.
10. Claire and Colin are apparently obsessed with the show American Ninja Warrior. So obsessed that Claire tries out some of the moves in her house. Impressive, huh?
After he saw that picture, Riley decided he wanted to try being a ninja, too. However, he couldn’t climb up himself, so Kenny had to help him.
But it sure is a cute picture of my boy. And I love that he’s wearing his TMNT pajamas.