Friday, May 29, 2015

Live Writer Woes

I was all set to go with lots of great stuff for y'all the rest of this week, but then all hell broke loose with the program I use to compose my posts, Windows Live Writer. I am definitely not the only one, but I don't know if that makes it better or worse. 

I won't bore you with the details, but suffice to say I'm not sure when the problem will be resolved, if at all. It looks like I unfortunately may be shopping for an alternative program to use, so The 'Ville will be offline until further notice. 

Believe me, it breaks my heart, too. Pray for my speedy return, but until then, we'll keep living life and making memories down here in the South. 

And take comfort in the fact that I'll have a sh*tload to post about once I am back up and running. 

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Boooooo!!!! ~Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...