Monday, June 10, 2013

Video Monday: Fingers in Mouth

One day last week I was sitting on the couch with Rory in my lap, and Riley climbed up next to us. Rory is loving looking at his big brother these days. On this particular morning, he reached out his hand and got a hold of Riley’s face. Specifically, his mouth.

Their interaction was so cute that I grabbed the camera to take a video. I was rewarded with all of 10 precious seconds before Rory started to cry because Riley had bitten down on one of his fingers.

Then the next day Riley pulled on Rory’s bib, hard, and made him cry again.

Then a couple of days later Riley apparently smacked Rory on his cheek while I was washing my hands after a diaper change, making him cry yet again.

I fear things are going to get worse before they get better.

Super.

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh My! That hurt Rory and I hope you bite Riley's finger to show hime why Rory cried. Hugs, Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...