Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sticker Fun

Riley has a bit of an obsession with stickers these days. He likes to stick them on paper, on his trucks, and, most fun of all, on himself. He also likes to peel stickers off of things, including some of the ones that adorn his toys that should be left alone. (He just can’t seem to help himself. He also likes to peel the paper off of crayons and any little bits of tape he finds on something.)

DSC_2473

One afternoon last week all three of us were upstairs in the office playing, and Riley peeled two bunny stickers off of a sheet of paper and handed them to me. I promptly put them on each of my cheeks.

DSC_2468

Surprisingly, he didn’t say anything about my doing so. He just decided he wanted a car sticker on his shirt, so I obliged. Then he started decorating himself with lots of little stickers, so I joined in the fun and put a few more on myself and gave Rory three little ones too.

IMAG0643

And that’s how Kenny found us when he got home from work a little while later.

He said we looked pretty cute, but I bet in his head he was thinking two words for all three of us…..

Wonk potatoes.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...