Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Freshly Bathed Boys

I find myself sniffing the top of Rory's head all the time. I just can't help myself. His baby smell is just too inviting.

DSC_2697

I told that to Kenny the other night and wondered out loud when I’ll stop sniffing his head.

DSC_2699

He laughed and said, "Well, don't you still smell Riley’s head?"

DSC_2700

I replied, "Of course not. He smells like boy!"

DSC_2703

But then I remembered a time when I do sniff Riley’s head: after he has been freshly bathed.

DSC_2706

There's just something about that baby soap that smells so darn good.

DSC_2709

And while Rory will eventually lose his sweet baby smell, at least I'll be breathing in the scent of both of my freshly bathed boys for years to come.

DSC_2701

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...