Saturday, June 8, 2013

Friday Night Reunion

What do you get when three high school friends get together with their families?

DSC_2487

One heck of a good time.

DSC_2488

Michelle and David came into town late yesterday afternoon with their two kiddos (Jackson and Alden) for a short visit, and everyone gathered at my house. Bridget sadly couldn’t make it, but Karen was able to bring Molly and Nathan over.

DSC_2489

The kids played and ran around, and the adults drank and caught up. The noise level was just shy of ear-shattering at times.

DSC_2490

I loved every second of it.

DSC_2495

I loved how well the kids played together, I loved talking with two of my best friends, I loved the chaos all around us.

DSC_2497

I loved it all.

DSC_2492

Thanks for coming to visit, Miche and Karen. I had such a fun night with y’all…..let’s make it a regular thing, okay?

1 comments:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww this is awesome! You guys look great! Hi to everyone and I'm so glad you got to do this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...