Monday, May 20, 2013

Video Monday: Cherry Snowball

Riley and I went on a snowball run one afternoon last week, and I let him pick out his flavor of choice for his very own snowball. He chose cherry.

IMG_2100

Once we got back home, I stripped him down to his diaper so he could eat it out on the front porch. He of course made a bit of a mess, but he had fun doing so. Summer is officially here!

IMG_2103 IMG_2104

IMG_2106

Poor Rory. He sadly won’t get to try his first snowball until he’s over a year old. Sorry, dude. You were born at the wrong time of year.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

Nola's favorite flavor! So much fun.

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

He is SO into that snowball.. And who can blame him?

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh Riley I can relate. I wish I could sit in my underpants and eat a delicious snowball.


TMI? Sorry (but it's true)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...