Friday, May 3, 2013

First School Uniform

Yes, you read that right. My Riley-bean is starting school in the fall. Five full days of Pre-K 3 a week. I’m going to miss having him around but I’m sure I will enjoy having only the little one to look after for the majority of the day. And I can’t wait to pick up Riley in the afternoons and hear all about what he did at school each day. I hope he has a lot to tell me.

IMG_7319

On the awesome advice of my good friend Kelli, whose son Jack will be in the same grade at the same school, we went to get Riley’s uniforms yesterday, before the madness of the summer rush. He got accepted to a wonderful local Catholic school, so he’ll wear black shorts or pants with a white polo shirt and black tennis shoes.

IMG_7321

I cannot believe this day has already come. He’s growing up so very fast, and I know he’s going to do brilliantly in his new school. We’ve talked about how he gets to go to school in August, and I think he’s excited about it. As long as I reassured him there would be toys and a playground there.

IMG_7322

Now the only thing we have to do is get that whole potty training business down before his first day.

IMG_2029

Wish us luck.

3 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

So is it going to be ok with his teacher if I show up at school every Thursday morning for TWQP?

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

He does look so grown up in his polo-- AND I am sure the potty trining will happen also. Hugs, Grams

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't even handle the cuteness in the first picture! He looks so excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...