Thursday, July 19, 2012

Video Thursday: Face

First of all, I apologize for disappearing for a few days. Life around here has been pretty ordinary the past week so I really didn’t have much to report. I have to admit, though: I enjoyed my little blog vacation!

Nola and Nopsi returned from ten days in Michigan late Saturday night, and we had them over for dinner on Sunday. They arrived while the boy was having his dinner, and Riley surprised Nola with a face he’s been making lately in his highchair. Shocked, she said it looked just like one I used to make when I was little. I think I even remember seeing a picture of my original version in an old photo album of Nola’s. I’ll have to see if I can find it.

I don’t have any stills of Riley’s “face,” but Kenny did get a short video of him doing it earlier in the weekend, so please enjoy.

Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

Aunt E said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay! A post and it's a video. Love his new funny face. Really wish I could have seen the Stevie Wonder though. :)

Patty Trisha said... Best Blogger Tips

I was getting a little nervous that something was wrong! Glad to no that life has just been normal!

Patty Trisha said... Best Blogger Tips

KNOW....sorry summer mode:)

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

It's Le Visage! Oh my gosh!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

THAT IS SO FUNNY! :)
Love,
LPb

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

I was more impressed that he heard his dad's phone ring and knew it was the "Tigers" fight song! Really would like to see Stevie Wonder, too, I can just imagine it! (Sounds like something Uncle Jeff would have taught him.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...