Monday, July 2, 2012

Video Monday: Come and Get You

Riley loves when his daddy gets home from work in the evenings. He’s often still in his highchair eating dinner, but sometimes he’s already finished when Kenny comes through the door. Riley inevitably races towards him and first asks to “walk in Daddy’s shoes.”

After that he’ll usually ask Daddy to “come and get you” (meaning, please chase me around the house) before I have to be the bad guy and tell them both it’s bath time.

Kenny has also been showing Riley how much fun it is to walk on his hands, so please enjoy these two short video clips of my two boys being silly together.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

I love that kid's laugh.

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

DAMN it, Paula........that was going to be MY comment. Nothing like that baby laugh........

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

darn you both I love that laugh also Hugs, Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...