Monday, July 23, 2012

Video Monday: Row, Row, Row Your Boat

Most nights, Kenny and I sing to Riley-bean when we each put him to bed. My go-to song is always “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star” while Kenny usually sings “Row, Row, Row Your Boat.”

Based on the video evidence below, it would appear that Riley pays more attention to his daddy than he does to his mama. He even added his own little special “boom-boomp” onto the end of Daddy’s song!

I apparently have some work to do.

{Oh, and the second half of the video has nothing to do with the first half but I decided not to edit it. Hope you enjoy the extra little discussion on cucumber and jicama.}

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I loved
Riley's song but I would like to hear him sing Twinkle Little Star. Hugs, Grams He is still so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...