Monday, July 9, 2012

Video Monday: Riley’s New Trick

Whenever it’s time to eat, I usually tell Riley to go get his highchair. A few months ago he used to comply every time I asked, but these days he only sometimes obeys. Lately he’s been too involved with playing to bother to listen to his mama. I don’t really mind, though; at least it means he’s not whining!

The other day I told him to go get his chair as usual. Admittedly, I wasn’t paying too close attention to him because I was busy fixing his lunch. But then I heard his little voice from the other room saying, “You climb up there, you climb up there, Mama!”

Imagine my surprise when I walked into the dining room to find him sitting proudly in his highchair, having climbed up into it all by himself. Of course I got him down, went to get my camera, and made him do it again so I could film it. He’s now shown his new “trick” to Daddy and to Grandma, who were both just as shocked as I was.

A couple of days later he once again climbed up by himself but this time he took things a step further: he attempted to buckle himself in as well.

Like I say on the video, I am in trouble.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips

Omg...he is amazing...Ann thinks so too!!! And you ARE in trouble

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

AND SO SMART Hugs, Gramsbellyctbe

AD#1 said... Best Blogger Tips

MAJOR trouble (but SO much fun, too!)!!

Lizzie said... Best Blogger Tips

oh no! You are in trouble! :)
Love, LP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...