Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Update

Lots of happenings this weekend…..

On Friday Jeff and Becky came into town to stay with us overnight on their way to New Orleans. Becky wanted to take Riley with them when they left Saturday morning, but Kenny and I decided to keep him.

IMG_3643

On Saturday morning Kenny headed to Baton Rouge. My brother had called a couple of nights earlier and offered us tickets to the LSU game against Tennessee. For a number of reasons I knew I couldn’t go, but I convinced Ken to take the afternoon off and go enjoy the game. He met his dad on campus and they used the tickets. And even though they really didn’t deserve to, the Tigers won the game!

On Sunday morning Kenny stayed at home with Riley while I took some time for myself. He told me since he got to go to the game I should go get a massage. Sold! I thoroughly enjoyed my hour-long session and am already dreaming of when I can go again. I arrived back at home in time for the Saints game, which our boys won. Who Dat, baby!

IMG_3648

We all took naps after the game and then decided the glorious weather was too pretty for us to stay inside, so we headed out for a family stroll around the neighborhood. There were lots of kids out playing football in their front yards….I can’t quite imagine Riley that big yet! Our walk was so nice and a great end to a fun weekend. I hope this weather is here to stay!

IMG_3654 IMG_3653IMG_3655

A couple other things of note: Kenny weighed Riley last night and he is up to 11 pounds. Also, Riley slept for almost 8 hours straight last night! Fabulous!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...