Friday, October 22, 2010

Three Out of Four Ain’t Bad

Kenny’s parents (a.k.a. Grandma and Grandpa) arrived last Saturday for a good long visit. Riley was so happy to have them around for three days! They played, sang songs, read books, laughed, watched football, and just generally bonded. And of course they gave Kenny and me a much-needed break from constant baby duty. We love our little boy, but it was very nice not to have to be the ones always attending to him for a few days!

IMG_3989   IMG_3993IMG_3996IMG_3999   IMG_4001IMG_4025DSC07462DSC07526

Grandma and Grandpa left on Tuesday afternoon and then my mom (a.k.a. Nola) arrived the next morning. She had decided she just couldn’t go a whole month without seeing Riley again! So, after she and my dad got back from their trip to California (lucky!), she hopped in her car and came over to see us for a quick two-night trip. Unfortunately, my dad (a.k.a. Nopsi) had to work and couldn’t come with her, but I was glad to have one of them here. She took over with Riley and let me get my house cleaned, laundry washed, and errands done. I was so grateful!

IMG_2185

Thank you, grandparents, for coming to visit and for helping out so much. We love when you’re here! Nopsi, hopefully you can come for a visit sometime soon…..we miss you!

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

NOLA OMG you are so in love with that baby boy it shows all over your face. I cant wait for you and the PC to teach him Jazzercise!!!!!!!! Courtney and Kenny he is absolutely beautiful and I have him as the wallpaper on my desk top at work. I want to sqeeeze him he is so adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...