Saturday, October 2, 2010

Painting Project

My dad and I worked on an art project for Riley’s room when Kenny and I were in Houston last weekend. I came up with the idea of spelling out Riley’s name with each letter on a separate canvas and hanging them on the wall above his crib. Since my dad loves to paint, all I had to do was get the canvases I wanted, and he provided the paint and the expertise. We spread all of our supplies out on their dining room table on Saturday afternoon and had a finished product a few hours later. I was a little worried since we used much bolder colors than the theme of the room, but it actually works. Kenny hung the canvases up in Riley’s room last night, and they look so great!

riley5

IMG_3632

Thanks so much for helping me, Dad; I really enjoyed working together with you on this project. It turned out exactly how I wanted it to!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...