Thursday, October 14, 2010

Postpartum Check-up

Yesterday morning was my postpartum check-up with my doctor. I can’t believe six weeks has gone by! Wow.

Everything is just fine with me. My blood pressure is great (122/82), I am two pounds UNDER what I was on my very first prenatal visit (!), and I am all healed. No restrictions anymore, although she did tell me not to go right out and run a marathon. No problem.

Riley came with me to the appointment, and all of the girls in the office ooh-ed and ahh-ed over him, as did my doc. He certainly is a handsome boy!

IMG_3771

1 comments:

Erin said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh My God! I miss my favorite nephew. He is sooo cute and getting so big so fast! Halloween can't come fast enough. Glad to hear everything is going well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...