Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two Firsts

This past Saturday were two firsts for Riley: his first bath and his first LSU game. What a day for our boy!

Kenny and I decided to bathe him in his little plastic bathtub with a couple inches of water in the bottom for his first bath, being extra careful not to get his umbilical stump wet. I don’t have any pictures from the actual bath because we videotaped it, and Kenny needs to figure out how to download the video from the camera before I can post it. I will say that Riley wasn’t too happy during this milestone. He cried most of the time and kicked a lot. But I think I got him clean, so that’s all that matters! I’m sure bath time will be a lot more fun once he’s older.

IMG_3331All clean and wrapped up!

Saturday night was LSU’s first game of the 2010 season, played against the University of North Carolina in Atlanta. Riley started out the day in a little LSU onesie from my mom but I had to change it a couple of hours before game time. That’s the story of our lives these days! Luckily, my mom had also given him a really cute Saints onesie, so we changed him into that.

IMG_3337 photo Fun football outfits!

Kenny and I were so excited to watch the Tigers play (I even had my first full beer since pregnancy!), but Riley slept through most of the game. So disappointing, but I guess we’ll let it slide. He did have one of the best seats in the house, though!

IMG_3349

The Tigers pulled off the win, but we were definitely getting nervous at the end. Carolina turned it on late in the game and almost took it away from us. They may have deserved it more, but we wound up with the W. Riley’s already pumped for the next game against Vanderbilt this weekend!

1 comments:

Cheryl said... Best Blogger Tips

Riley obviously has his priorities in order! LOVE the New Dat outfit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...