Monday, June 14, 2010

Houston Visit

Kenny and I traveled to Houston this past weekend to visit some friends of ours. Bridget, Brian, and Madison came, too. We had been trying to coordinate everyone’s schedules for a long time, and this weekend was it! We all had dinner at Jeff and Becky’s house on Friday night (delicious kabobs, you two!), and then we went over to Adam and Erin’s house on Saturday for a crawfish boil (tasty mudbugs, guys!). It was so great to see our Texas friends; let’s do it again sometime!

IMG_2945IMG_2947

And, on the way home, we stopped by my parents’ and picked up the kitties! They’re back with us for three weeks! I’m just a little excited. :)

IMG_2951 IMG_2954

This was our last road trip for awhile, which is fine with me. It’s getting harder and harder for me to get comfortable in the car, especially for long(ish) rides. And I’m starting to realize that I don’t have quite as much energy as I did in the second trimester. Even if I don’t do much during the days, I still seem to be worn out at the end of them! I’m still walking a few times a week, but it’s getting SO hot out there (even at 6:30am!) and I can’t go as far as I used to. I’m still going to try to keep it up as long as I can, but we’ll see. Only 10 more weeks to go!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...