Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby Shower! (a.k.a. Rubber Duckies Everywhere)

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my baby shower was this past weekend in New Orleans. Lizzie and Jackie (and Ashley) did such a phenomenal job with all of the planning and preparations, and it really couldn’t have been any more perfect. My mom and I got so many compliments on the food and the decorations, but we were sure to give credit where credit was due…..thank you so much, girlies!

We had about 35 women in attendance, ranging from family to my friends to my mom’s friends. The theme was all about rubber duckies, and they were scattered throughout the house in all different sizes and colors. Of course I got to take them all home, so now I need to come up with a cute project for them to put in the nursery!

IMG_1195IMG_1206IMG_2876shower1IMG_1232IMG_2905IMG_2921IMG_1281 IMG_2922

And I have to say that even though I requested there not be any games, my favorite part of the shower was “Baby Bingo.” Each guest was given a bingo sheet, and they marked off items listed in the squares based on what gifts I was given. Some of those women were determined to win that game, at ANY cost! We laughed so much that afternoon.

Needless to say, this was the best and most fun baby shower I’ve ever been to. Lizzie and Jackie, I can’t thank you enough!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...