Saturday, August 22, 2009

Storm Front

We have been getting so much rain here this week, which is great since there was a big dry spell earlier in the summer. However, it makes driving home from work really dicey sometimes. Check out what I had to get through on my way home Thursday:


The pic really doesn't do the sky justice, though; it was SO dark and creepy looking!

Once I made it home I had to give the house a very quick once-over. Two of my co-workers, Gabrielle and Kate, came over for a pizza dinner and Harry Potter movie night. Gabe hadn't seen any of the movies (nor read any of the books), which Kate and I found out on our trip to Mobile a couple of weeks ago, so we decided to change that. We started off with the first flick on Thursday night, and I gave her the next two to take home to watch over the weekend. She said she liked it, so I think I've created another fan!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...