Monday, August 10, 2009

More Backyard Critters

Kenny and I have recently started a little row of herb pots on our back patio; we currently have parsley, mint, basil, sage, and dill. I went out to water the pots last week and discovered that all of the parsley leaves were gone! When I got closer I realized there were three culprits behind the disappearance. I had Kenny remove them to behind the back fence, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they don't come back!

Mom, they could be guests at the "Ugly Bug Ball"!

Kenny also discovered more baby bunnies in the backyard. Those adult rabbits have been busy lately! Two more little ones were hanging out in a hole behind our shed, and Kenny got some pictures of one of them while I was gone last week. They have since disappeared and I'm hoping they're having fun in the woods behind our house now!


I wish I had been home to see this little guy in person!

1 comments:

M'ville said... Best Blogger Tips

Hopefully those caterpillars will come back - in the form of beautiful Swallowtail butterflies. But then if they do, they'll lay more eggs on the herbs and, well, you know the rest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...