Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Leakesville Lake House

Erin's mom's boss graciously offered the females of the wedding party his house on Lake Gary in Leakesville, Mississippi for a girls getaway weekend. Erin decided that she wanted to take advantage of this before starting back to school, so we went this past weekend. Most of the girls were able to come, including my mom and Erin's mom. It worked out very well for me since I had been in Mobile earlier in the week; I had an easy two hour drive to the house on Friday afternoon. Once we all got there, none of us wanted to leave! I didn't know what to expect since I had never even heard of Leakesville before, and although the town is not much to see, the house is absolutely gorgeous. We had a fantastic and relaxing weekend, sitting on the back porch looking out at the lake, riding on the jetskis, cooling off in the water, and just hanging out. Thanks so much for the very fun weekend, girls!




I hadn't seen Kenny in almost a week, so I was very excited to get back home to him on Sunday. He had sweetly cleaned the house AND gone to the grocery for ingredients to make me dinner that night. We had a delicious meal of salmon pasta with poppy and dill. Thanks, Baby; I love you!

2 comments:

Kenny said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm glad you had a great time, but it was good to have you home! Love you too!

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

Between the two of traveling like gypsies it's no wonder we haven't spoken in forever! When I get back from Virginia this weekend we'll make time, how's Monday sound? =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...