1. A boy and his Legos in a box. They have officially taken over the living room, and I’m not too happy about it.
2. Rory was sick a few weeks ago and had to stay home from school. He had a good day, watching digger videos on my computer and not wanting to wake up from his much needed nap to pick his brother up.
3. Bathtime fingerpainting and two sleepy pics!
4. A new Saenger season started last month. Erin’s and my first play was The Sound of Music. It was wonderful!
Then the very next night, Dana and I and Nola and Nopsi went to see Kirk on the opening night of West Side Story at JPAS. It was a fantastic production, and Kirk did a great job as Bernardo.
5. Snuggling with Mama while getting tickle kisses from Daddy!
6. Kenny took the boys on an outing to Home Depot. They tested out some new lawn equipment.
7. I got to hang out with my cute nephew one random weekday morning at the end of September. He loved playing with all of the boys’ trucks!
8. Dana and I took Diana to Mizado Cocina for her birthday. We had a great girls night!
9. The morning I left for the cruise, Kenny pulled out some really old games that were from Grams and Bop to entertain the boys. They didn’t have much of an interest in the Spirograph, but they loved Golf!
10. We finally broke out Riley’s kite last weekend on an absolutely glorious day. The wind was really strong, but Riley was able to hold onto the string all by himself. Then he got bored and Kenny took over while the boys ran down the levee. Typical.