1. While Kenny was seeing a gorgeous sunrise on his way home from Green Bay, the boys were being silly at home.
2. More walks in the rain!
3. Daddy Lego battling with Riley and making Rory fly.
4. Nola and Nopsi went on an Alaskan cruise in early September, and I took care of their house and their kitties while they were away. Jem and I bonded every day and I finally got to watch the second season of Outlander. SO good.
5. Dana and I took the kids for a Tutti Frutti treat after school one day! It was very bright out.
6. Sunday dinner at Nola and Nopsi’s after they returned from their trip. They brought each of the kids warm slippers.
7. Riley came home from school one day with crazy hair. No idea how it got like that. Then he woke up with even crazier hair a couple of mornings later!
8. Throwback to that time when Nola taught Jazzercise to the Saints as part of their summer training in 1989.
9. A new Chick-Fil-A opened near our house, so I took the boys to eat dinner there the night they opened.
10. A random rainbow one morning and two pretty sunsets.