Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ten Things

1. While shopping for supplies for Riley’s float, I tried a colorful feather wig on Rory. He was less than thrilled.

IMG_9195

Then when we got home that afternoon, Riley accessorized with beads. You gotta love growing up in New Orleans.

IMG_9212

2. Nola and Nopsi gave Erin and I their Saenger tickets for Annie last month, so we had a fun girls night out. Thank you!

IMG_9205 IMG_9206

3. Rory is terrified of the carwash, so I don’t go very often.

IMG_9265

4. Valentine’s Day was sort of upstaged by Mardi Gras this year, but Riley and Kate did exchange valentines with their friends at school. They dumped everything out onto my kitchen floor that afternoon and sorted through what they got. 

IMG_9298

IMG_9284

IMG_9301

Valentine’s Day fell on Endymion Saturday, but I did pick up a few things for my three boys. They were happy to discover their sweet surprises that morning at the breakfast table.

IMG_9356

DSC_6302

5. The little one rocking his cute hand-me-down Carnival Time shirt on the day of Riley’s parade.

IMG_9344 DSC_6289

IMG_9346

DSC_6292 IMG_9349

DSC_6294

6. Rory loved spending time with Ita while she was here.

DSC_6305

7. So did I.

20150215_173155

8. I snapped these while heading down to QP’s with Nola and Nopsi to watch the Oscars on Sunday night. Such a pretty sunset.

IMG_9486

I see a dinosaur in the clouds. What do you see?

IMG_9489

9. Rory has been very whiny lately and very clingy. However, it was hard to resist him wrapping his arms around my neck, holding on tight, and settling in one day earlier this week. All he wanted to do was cuddle. 

IMG_9493

Then at lunch he insisted on holding Tiger while he drank his milk.

IMG_9494

He was ready for his nap right after. This was the happiest I saw him all morning. He’s been in kind of a funk lately; Kenny and I think it’s very possible his two-year molars are coming in. My poor sweetness.

IMG_9496

10. Yesterday, while the rest of us were in my room getting ready for the day, Rory was trying on Daddy’s shoes in the living room. I found him looking mighty proud of himself.

IMG_9532 IMG_9535

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...