Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Video Wednesday: Run Run Run Fall

One morning a couple of weeks ago I was downstairs switching the laundry over while the boys were playing up in Riley’s room. I then sat down at the computer to check email, and the sounds coming through the monitor suddenly intensified. There were many loud thumps coming from upstairs, as well as two little boys’ squeals of laughter.

I went upstairs to see what was going on, grabbing my phone to bring with me. I never know when I’ll need it to capture the two wonky boys being wonky.

The video below is what I recorded. They were playing a game Riley dubbed “Run Run Run Fall,” and they both thought it was the greatest game ever at the time.

I’m just glad neither of them got hurt.

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...