Friday, June 20, 2014

Ten Things

1. Random Riley: trying on one of Daddy’s ties, being a boxhead with Daddy, and showing off his new TMNT sunglasses and shoes.

IMG_6089

IMG_6128

IMG_6278

2. We have been buying lots of fruit from Sam’s lately since these two love some of the most expensive kinds. Here are the brothers riding next to each other on two recent trips to stock back up on blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries. (And lots of other stuff.)

IMG_6092 IMG_6299

3. A former boss of mine, Gaye, recently came back to New Orleans for a few days. I was lucky enough to see her for dinner one night. It was so great catching up over a great meal at Maximo’s.

IMG_6155

4. Some of the girls got together and treated our preggers friend Amy to brunch a couple of Sundays ago before she got too close to her due date. We went to the Audubon Clubhouse: such a pretty spot in the city that I had actually never seen before! We also brought some of our favorite children’s books to add to her collection for her new little man, who actually made his debut a few days early. (Amy went into labor yesterday but still hadn’t had the baby by late last night. I will update with info when I have it!)

IMG_6167

5. I had two fun nights out sans kiddos last weekend: a NORC dinner at Nola last Friday and a girls dinner at Amici on Saturday.

IMG_6271

IMG_2543

IMG_6290

5. This is how Riley watches tv:

IMG_6169

Or like this:

IMG_6294

Or this:

IMG_6295

Or this:

IMG_6296

Wonk potatoes.

6. I wish his face in the first was the same in the second, but I love these pics of Riley. I took them outside of Target last week. In fact, I may just have to take more the next time we’re there.

IMG_6175

IMG_6177

7. Practicing writing his name. I need to have him do this more.

IMG_6178 IMG_6179 IMG_6180

8. There have been oodles of dragonflies around here lately. I love seeing them. This guy actually hung out on my finger for awhile one afternoon at Nola and Nopsi’s.

IMG_6218

9. Walking man. It’s all he wants to do lately.

IMG_6252 IMG_6246IMG_6250 IMG_6248

10. Loving my new summer snoball door hanger. So cute!

IMG_6293

Have a wonderful weekend, y’all!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...