Monday, January 9, 2012

Video Monday: Riley and Mama, iPhone Style

After I had to wake Riley up from his afternoon nap one day last week (it was past 5 o’clock!), I brought him into my room and sat him on my lap in my desk chair. My phone was on the desk, and he was being really cute and chatty, so I snapped a few pictures and then realized I could also take a video.

I had switched the camera to forward-facing, and he was quite taken with seeing himself on the screen. I’ll have to take videos this way more often!

On another note, tonight is the college football championship game between my Tigers of LSU and that team from Tuscaloosa in the New Orleans Superdome. This city is virtually shut down so some serious tailgatin’ can take place, so I’m sure there will be no shortage of partying anywhere within the city limits today.

We will be watching the game at home while Riley sleeps through it. Fingers crossed that our yelling downstairs won’t wake the boy up once he’s down for the night.

I hope you beat the pants off of them, boys…..GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Happy {BCS} Monday!

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome! Too cute.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh this is so adorable!! I hope they win also!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...