Thursday, January 5, 2012

Riley the Snowman

I cleaned out Riley’s dresser the other day, and look what I found…..

IMG_3856 IMG_3857

…..a super-cute snowman onesie that Nola purchased way back in September and which I had forgotten existed in Riley’s supply of clothes.

IMG_3869

After lunch, as it was a simply gorgeous afternoon, I plopped the snowman in his wagon and we set off on a walk around the neighborhood.

IMG_3863 IMG_3894

IMG_3896

The day started off really cold with a light layer of frost on the grass but warmed up to practically spring-like by early afternoon.

IMG_3898

I was partially glad for the slight increase in temperature since it meant the snowman didn’t need to be covered by a jacket…..

IMG_3900 IMG_3902

…..but it had better stay cool down here at least through February.

IMG_3908

The boy has way too many other cute winter clothes to waste on warm days.

IMG_3909

Then again, such is life in the winter down here in the Big Easy. Sweaters one day, shorts the next.

I guess Riley-bean needs to get used to it eventually, although I’m not sure I ever will!

4 comments:

NOLA said... Best Blogger Tips

Hmmm. I wondered what OTHER precious outfits are buried until his plethora of clothes!!!!!!! He sure makes an adorable snowman.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Ditto a geat snowman. Still so cute. Hugs Grams

Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips

@NOLA
I promise that was the only one I forgot about, but you are welcome to go through yourself when you get back tomorrow!

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

His penguin T this morning for TWQP was pretty darn cute, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...