Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

I am thankful for my crazy extended family and my wonderful friends. Without any of them I would be lost. And, life just wouldn’t be as much fun.

DSC_0458

I am thankful for my general health and well-being. Some people aren’t so lucky, and this time of year is when we should remember that. I am also thankful that Kenny has a good job. Some are not so lucky with that right now, either.

DSC_0461

And, last but certainly not least, I am thankful for my two boys. Without the two of them, I simply wouldn’t be me.

 DSC_0463

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I hope you all have a beautiful and memorable holiday weekend.

2 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

I am thankful for your two boys also! And for you and your blog!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I also am very thanksful for you my dear grand daughter . YOU are very special. Hugs, Grams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...