Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Center Sendoff

Friday was my last day of work at the Center. My contract ended, and unfortunately no more money could be found to keep me around. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something else opens up soon so I can go back, but we shall see!


I had some of the greatest co-workers, and twelve of them came to my goodbye luncheon at Zea on Friday afternoon. It was lots of fun and provided me with even more good memories of my time working with them. Some of them even chipped in to give me a gift certificate to Ann Taylor Loft; how nice is that?!?! Thank you all, so much, for making my last day a wonderful one!



And as usual, Kenny and I had another crazy busy weekend, in New Orleans. Stay tuned for more posts on our Big Easy activities!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...