Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lunch with the parents

Mom and Dad are on their way from Houston to NOLA for the holidays, and they decided to stop off at my house for a late lunch today. And, since they're going to be in town for a number of weeks, they had the kitties with them! The two felines roamed the house and explored while the 3 of us ate. I was very close to having them leave Jem and Scout with me for the week, but I didn't think Ken would like it too much since he's allergic. Anyway, even though it was a short visit, I was glad they stopped!

Me with Scouty, who tolerates my affection, but only for a little while

Dad, probably on a very important call, on his day off

The Big Orange kitty: Jem

2 comments:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

OK, we really need to work out plans for that Houston trip. I'm in NY in Dec and Memphis in Jan, then the day of my birth will be Feb so...what are you doing in March?

Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips

March is wide open for me! Gotta check with the Houston homeowner, though; she's the real challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...