Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dancing in Primetime

Even though I watch an obnoxious amount of television, this is actually my first season watching "Dancing with the Stars," but I have to say I'm hooked. The show picked a good group of celebrities this season that provide for very entertaining primetime. I only wanted to watch the show because of Misty May, but she's not the only one that keeps me coming back every week! Maurice Greene and Warren Sapp crack me up, and even Lance Bass is making me smile. Brooke Burke is almost annoyingly perfect, but she dances great and looks darned good for having 4 (four!) children. I'm indifferent about Toni Braxton, Cody Linley, and Rocco DiSpirito, but Kim Kardashian and Susan Lucci can go. And although Cloris Leachman's antics were funny the first night, I think I'm ready to see her go too. But hats off to the 82-year-old: she still can move around the dance floor! We'll see who makes it through the elimination tonight....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...