Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I heart Jack Bauer

Surprisingly, especially since I previously admitted my obsession with tv, I never got into "24" when it premiered back in 2001. Upon the suggestion of my good friend Michelle I introduced myself to the real-time series through Netflix. I was hooked after the first episode.

While subsequent seasons could never quite compare to that first one, the show continues to come back fresh, with unique plots and interesting new characters. I was not a big fan of Kiefer Sutherland before getting to know his character of Jack Bauer, mostly because of an unexplainable detest of his father, Donald. (That guy just creeps me out for some reason.) But I have become an admirer of KS through watching "24." There's just something about Jack Bauer.

I'm on episode 6 of season 5 right now, with one complete season left after that. "24" returns with all new adventures in January 2009; I know I'm excited to see where the show goes next!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...