Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun-filled weekend, coming up!

After LSU's exciting game against Auburn last Saturday, I am very much looking forward to the Tigers taking on Mississippi State in Death Valley tomorrow night. Kenny and I were able to find tickets, so we will be heading to Baton Rouge around noon tomorrow to do some tailgating before the game. Many of our friends will be there with us, and I'm excited to spend a perfect Louisiana fall day in the capital city.

But first Kenny and I will play host to 4 houseguests! Lizzie, Doug, Ashley, and the Nolan are heading to Cajun country to stay with us tonight. Chili (and beer) for dinner and, I hope, a mean game of Apples to Apples afterwards. I just hope we don't stay up too late....we need to be rested and refreshed to party with our fellow LSU fans tomorrow!

5 comments:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

WHAT?!?!?! I wanna come too!!!!! I'm sad I don't get to see you guys... =(

Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips

So sorry, dearest; I wish you could be here too! Any chance you can make it in for Thanksgiving??

M'ville said... Best Blogger Tips

Hmmm....blogging is making me feel like I'm part of the generation gap. Yikes! Thought I'd done better than that. First, "Three Sheets". Now - what in the world is "Apples to Apples". Thought I was a gamer, but I've never heard of it. HELP!!

Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips

It's a really fun game that my brother introduced us to....check out this site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apples_to_Apples

M'ville said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm game. heehee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...