Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Critters Everywhere

Allow me to explain. I live on a lot that backs up to a small stretch of woods, and Kenny warned me that would mean lots of different "visitors" in our backyard. I didn't think it meant some would find ways into the house as well! I found this little salamander hiding under our bathmat one day. The picture isn't great, but he actually had some really cool markings on him! Since my last job required me to handle snakes, lizards, roaches, and spiders every day, this little guy was easy to deal with. I set him free in the grass by the back patio, keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't make a second appearance in my bathroom!

1 comments:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow...better you than me!! I actually screamed the other night when a "waterbug" ran across my foot when I was downtown. This caused Brian to spit his drink out on me from laughing.

All in all, not a good time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...