1. Three surprise Sleepy Beans!
2. Bar keep, I’ll have another. But this time, make it a double.
3. Backyard water shenanigans. Can you see the rainbow?
4. I surprised Riley on his last day of Lego camp with a new set he’s been wanting. He immediately went home and built it.
5. On June 17, Nola and I had a fun evening out. I took her to Kendra Scott first so she could pick out her birthday present from us and Jeff and Erin. She chose two pretty necklaces. Then we walked next door to a NORC dinner at Kenton’s. It was the first one in a very long time since Lizzie was busy carrying and then having the twins. We had a great night!
6. I’ve been making big pots of these lately so we can have the traditional New Orleans Monday dinner of red beans and rice, per Kenny’s request. I use John Besh’s recipe plus Manda sausage. So good!
7. Riley finally finished his last three swimming lessons after we got home from the beach. He did a great job!
8. Watching Riley’s new obsession, Lego Nexo Knights.
9. Crazy cousins at Jazzercise!
10. It’s gettin’ real, y’all.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!