1. The boys are still loving reading books together before they go to bed. Makes things easier on Mama and Daddy!
2. It was mighty cold here when I was at Disney, but Kenny still took the boys outside to play. They love rolling trucks down the path up to the levee!
3. Riley showing off his new Star Wars cars I brought him from Disney and picking out something to wear for crazy hat day at school. Think we should have gone with the luchador mask??
4. Claire, Colin, and Alcee came over after school a couple of weeks ago, and Riley impatiently waited for them by the front door. He was so excited when they finally got here.
5. Connor’s magic show birthday party!
6. Dana won a Color Bar party from the beautiful Kendra Scott jewelry shop on Magazine Street, and I was lucky enough to be invited. She scheduled it for January 17; nine of us got to create custom pieces of jewelry using an interactive touchscreen wall, design books, and advice from our party hostess. Marie Claire took great care of us and assembled all of the pieces we created while we looked around and sipped champagne. I was so glad I got to be a part of this experience; thanks, Dana!
7. Sunday dinners at Nola and Nopsi’s are still going strong. I love getting some snuggles in with Luke, Nola balances lightsaber fighting and holding a baby like a pro, and Nopsi gets a kick out of having all of his grandkids together.
Nola and Nopsi even made a special congratulations cake for Uncle Jeff’s marathon accomplishment. So impressive; Nopsi is super talented.
8. Rory helping Nola make cookies!
9. Erin and I went to another play at the Saenger last Thursday. We saw Motown, and it was probably our favorite play of the season. It was SO good. And I wore my new Kendra Scott earrings and necklace!
10. Nola, Dana, and I went to a special “Mommies’ Night Out” Jazzercise class last Friday afternoon, and Nola invited us back to her house afterwards for a homemade pizza dinner. These two had such a great time playing together!
But just wait until y’all see the pics of them from yesterday, the 100th day of school, when they had to dress up as 100 year-olds. Freaking adorable.