Monday, April 23, 2012

Back to the Aquarium

When Aunt E was off for her spring break a couple of weeks ago, we took Riley to the aquarium.

IMG_4635 IMG_4644IMG_4668 IMG_4643

He was a totally different kid compared to the first time I took him, and it was so wonderful to watch him as he ran all over from exhibit to exhibit.

IMG_4660 IMG_4639

Aunt E commented that we probably got through the whole building faster than when she takes her first graders there on a field trip, but I didn’t mind the fast run-through. My boy was just excited, and it was fun to see.

IMG_4652 IMG_4656

IMG_4650

We rounded out our visit with a trip to the outside bird enclosure, which Aunt E had never seen before. Just like last time, the birds fascinated Riley, probably because there were so many of them flying around so close to him.

IMG_4661 IMG_4665

The bright yellow one I had managed to coax onto my feed stick didn’t appreciate when he reached out to touch her, though.

IMG_4666

Bye-bye, birdie.

3 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks like that gator had his eye on our Bean!

Uncle Jeff said... Best Blogger Tips

I imagine Riley was saying "there is a huge alligator behind me, isn't there."

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Uncle Jeff knows how Riley reacts to things. Ilove it. Also I love the way Riley really lookss at the fish or birds. Hugs,
Grams So Cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...