Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pre-Halloween Craziness

Kenny, Riley, and I spent this past weekend in New Orleans, and we were non-stop from the moment we got into town. We met Nola, Nopsi, Aunt Erin, and Uncle Jeff for dinner at Houston’s on Friday evening. Riley had done well in the car until right before we got to 310 so I had to hop in the back to give him a bottle. I thought that would relax him enough to last through dinner but no such luck. He got pretty fussy but Nopsi walked outside with him and got him to calm down. After that he slept through the rest of dinner!

IMG_0106

The next day Riley entertained multiple visitors at my parents’ house while Kenny and I ran some errands (including a massage for me – yay!). Then Nola and Nopsi were so nice to watch Riley while Kenny and I had a date night with dinner out at Martinique. Thanks you two!

IMG_0109  IMG_0112IMG_0134IMG_0123IMG_0127

Sunday morning the three of us met my old aquarium boss, Vaughan, for coffee at CC’s. I hadn’t seen him for almost 3 years so it was really good to see him and catch up! And later that afternoon we stopped by Grams’ house so she and Bop could get some time with Riley. I think she was really glad to see him!

  IMG_0131IMG_0130IMG_0139

After the grandparents visit we went straight over to Kelli and Steve’s for their Halloween party. More about Riley’s first Halloween in my next post, but let’s just say it’s good that he napped right before we got there…..

IMG_0141

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...