Saturday, November 6, 2010

More Firsts

When we got back from the outdoor concert on Thursday night Kenny decided to pull out Riley’s Bumbo seat that Aunt Debbie gave to him and test it out for the first time. I think Riley’s still a little too young to be in it for an extended period of time, but he seemed okay! We’ll probably wait until he can really hold his head up to use it regularly, though. :)

IMG_0254 IMG_0255

Then on Friday morning I decided to take Riley on his first trip to Target (and of course I brought the camera with me). He still has a bad patch of skin on his left cheek (which Nurse Amy said could be eczema) and our grocery store didn’t have Aveeno Baby lotion. So I figured a trip to Target was in order. I also wanted to look for another pacifier clip (slim pickins for those!) and pick up some free and clear detergent to see if that helped with his skin. He got a little fussy while I was looking for his lotion, but I popped his paci back in and he fell asleep for the rest of the time we were there. I’d say it was a success!

IMG_0259

1 comments:

nola said... Best Blogger Tips

No, no NO....he's getting TOO BIG. Sniff. (But he's still so stinkin' cute.) Nola

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...