Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yummy Soup Recipe

Even though the weather can't quite decide what it wants to do these days (in typical Louisiana fashion), I decided it was cool enough the other night to try out a new soup recipe. And let me tell you, I am glad I did. It's of course a Rachael Ray recipe, called "Pasta e Fagioli with Sausage" (http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/rachael-ray-magazine-recipes/rachael-ray-30-minute-meals/Pasta-e-Fagioli-with-Sausage). I had originally intended to use sweet Italian sausage but could not find any at my local Rouses. Instead, they luckily had fresh "New Orleans French Quarter Italian style" bulk ground sausage. The end result had a bit more of a kick to it, but the soup was delicious. Kenny and I gobbled up full helpings and are already looking forward to leftover night!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...