Saturday, September 26, 2009

Vehicle Clean-out

One of Kenny's many hobbies is fixing up cars. Granted, he doesn't go for expensive muscley-type cars, and he doesn't really have the time to devote to this hobby that he'd like, so it's not like he's dumping a lot of money into car projects. However, we do currently own 5 vehicles, 6 counting his company car, and 7 counting his "parts truck" that resides at the farm. The other 6 are, in fact, either under cover in our garage or sitting in our driveway.  I don't begrudge him this hobby of his, but I do have to close my eyes and go to my happy place every time he mentions another great "find" that he's heard about. I point out that he's not yet done everything he'd like to do to the two Jeeps that he owns, but his response is inevitably, "But it's such a great deal!" This may be true, but we'd still be out another two grand or so!





Sigh. I of course knew all of this when I married him (almost) two years ago, and it is a big part of what makes him who he is. But I can't say I'm not excited about what will transpire this afternoon. He listed his 1993 Celica (originally bought as his everyday car before he was granted a company car.....he has not driven it in over 4 years) on craigslist.com earlier this week, and the first and only call he received about it is coming to pay for and pick it up today. Woo-hoo!!! One down, one more to go. Anyone out there interested in a Honda Magna motocycle?



Preparing paperwork for the Celica sale!



Next on the "For Sale" list....with the two Jeeps in the background


1 comments:

QP said... Best Blogger Tips

Trains, planes and automobiles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...